Miles Plumlee NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-11 / 2.11
Weight:255 lbs. / 115.7 kg.
- His contract increases $500,000 per year if he starts 41 games or plays 2,000 minutes, according to Bobby Marks.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He's the 108th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 91st best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 27th best-paid center this year.
- He is projected to be the 19th best-paid center next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid player of the Atlanta Hawks this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the Atlanta Hawks next year.
- His agents are Mark Bartelstein and Andy Shiffman.
|2017/18||Atlanta Hawks||$12,400,000 ($12,756,071*)|
|2016/17||Charlotte Hornets||$12,400,000 ($12,964,440*)|
|2015/16||Milwaukee Bucks||$2,109,293 ($2,227,300*)|
|2014/15||Milwaukee Bucks||$1,169,880 ($1,236,859*)|
|2013/14||Phoenix Suns||$1,121,520 ($1,210,303*)|
|2012/13||Indiana Pacers||$1,073,280 ($1,178,565*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic