Moe Harkless NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-9 / 2.06
Weight:207 lbs. / 94.3 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Portland Trail Blazers|
- He receives a $500,000 bonus for shooting above 35 percent from three, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 1.63 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 124th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 94th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 44th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 34th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 5th best-paid player of the Portland Trail Blazers this year.
- He is projected to be the 5th best-paid player of the Portland Trail Blazers next year.
- His agents are Happy Walters and Steve McCaskill.
|2017/18||Portland Trail Blazers||$10,662,922 ($10,969,112*)|
|2016/17||Portland Trail Blazers||$8,988,764 ($9,397,927*)|
|2015/16||Portland Trail Blazers||$2,894,058 ($3,055,970*)|
|2014/15||Orlando Magic||$1,887,840 ($1,995,925*)|
|2013/14||Orlando Magic||$1,809,840 ($1,953,113*)|
|2012/13||Orlando Magic||$1,731,960 ($1,901,859*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic