Monte Morris NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-3 / 1.91
Weight:175 lbs. / 79.4 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His 2020/21 contract becomes fully guaranteed on June 30, 2020, HoopsHype has learned.
- He's making 17.7 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 400th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He was the 437th best-paid NBA player last year.
- He's the 170th best-paid guard this year.
- He was the 187th best-paid guard last year.
- He's the 12th best-paid player of the Denver Nuggets this year.
- He was the 14th best-paid player of the Denver Nuggets last year.
- His agent is Ronald Shade of Octagon Athlete Representation.
|2018/19||Denver Nuggets||$1,349,383 ($1,371,627*)|
|2017/18||Denver Nuggets||$77,250 ($80,778*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic