Paul George NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-9 / 2.06
Weight:220 lbs. / 99.8 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Oklahoma City Thunder|
- He's making 58.34 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 9th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 9th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid player of the Oklahoma City Thunder this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the Oklahoma City Thunder next year.
- His agent is Aaron Mintz of Creative Artists Agency.
|2017/18||Oklahoma City Thunder||$19,300,000 ($19,854,208*)|
|2016/17||Indiana Pacers||$18,100,000 ($18,923,901*)|
|2015/16||Indiana Pacers||$16,900,000 ($17,845,498*)|
|2014/15||Indiana Pacers||$15,800,000 ($16,704,607*)|
|2013/14||Indiana Pacers||$3,282,003 ($3,541,817*)|
|2012/13||Indiana Pacers||$2,574,120 ($2,826,632*)|
|2011/12||Indiana Pacers||$2,406,240 ($2,686,251*)|
|2010/11||Indiana Pacers||$2,238,360 ($2,587,764*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic