PJ Dozier NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:205 lbs. / 93 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His 2020/21 contract includes a $1,200,000 guarantee, HoopsHype has learned. No money guaranteed for 2021/22, but will increase to $200,000 if not waived 10 days following the last day of the moratorium period for the season. Would get $400,000 if not waived before the date of the team’s first game of the 2021/22 regular season. The contract becomes fully guaranteed if not waived before the day that is 30 days prior to the date on which base compensation in a standard NBA contract becomes fully guaranteed in respect of the 2021/22 season.
- He's making 137.04 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 505th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He was the 559th best-paid NBA player last year.
- He's the 218th best-paid guard this year.
- He was the 254th best-paid guard last year.
- He's the 16th best-paid player of the Denver Nuggets this year.
- He is projected to be the 7th best-paid player of the Denver Nuggets next year.
- His agent is Kevin Bradbury of BDA Sports Management.
|2018/19||Boston Celtics||$77,250 ($78,523*)|
|2017/18||Oklahoma City Thunder||$77,250 ($80,778*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic