PJ Tucker NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:224 lbs. / 101.6 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Only $2,600,000 guaranteed in 2020/21, according to Eric Pincus.
- He's making 4.86 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 164th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 121st best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 59th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 46th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 6th best-paid player of the Houston Rockets this year.
- He is projected to be the 5th best-paid player of the Houston Rockets next year.
- His agent is Andre Buck of Arete Sports Agency.
|2017/18||Houston Rockets||$7,590,035 ($7,807,986*)|
|2016/17||Toronto Raptors||$5,300,000 ($5,541,252*)|
|2015/16||Phoenix Suns||$5,500,000 ($5,807,706*)|
|2014/15||Phoenix Suns||$5,700,000 ($6,026,345*)|
|2013/14||Phoenix Suns||$884,293 ($954,296*)|
|2012/13||Phoenix Suns||$762,195 ($836,963*)|
|2006/07||Toronto Raptors||$412,718 ($512,569*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic