PJ Tucker NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:224 lbs. / 101.6 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Only $2,600,000 guaranteed in 2020/21, according to Eric Pincus.
- He's making 4.89 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 137th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 111th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 50th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 43rd best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 5th best-paid player of the Houston Rockets this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid player of the Houston Rockets next year.
- His agent is Andre Buck of Arete Sports Agency.
|2018/19||Houston Rockets||$7,959,537 ($8,090,748*)|
|2017/18||Houston Rockets||$7,590,035 ($7,936,699*)|
|2016/17||Toronto Raptors||$5,300,000 ($5,632,599*)|
|2015/16||Phoenix Suns||$5,500,000 ($5,903,445*)|
|2014/15||Phoenix Suns||$5,700,000 ($6,125,689*)|
|2013/14||Phoenix Suns||$884,293 ($970,028*)|
|2012/13||Phoenix Suns||$762,195 ($850,760*)|
|2006/07||Toronto Raptors||$412,718 ($521,019*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic