Quinn Cook NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-1 / 1.85
Weight:180 lbs. / 81.6 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Los Angeles Lakers|
- Only $1,000,000 guaranteed in 2020/21, HoopsHype has learned. His contract becomes fully guaranteed if not waived by October 17, 2020.
- He's making 94.18 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 267th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He was the 387th best-paid NBA player last year.
- He's the 112th best-paid guard this year.
- He was the 164th best-paid guard last year.
- He's the 9th best-paid player of the Los Angeles Lakers this year.
- He is projected to be the 9th best-paid player of the Los Angeles Lakers next year.
- His agent is Mark Bartelstein of Priority Sports & Entertainment.
|2018/19||Golden State Warriors||$1,544,951 ($1,570,419*)|
|2017/18||Golden State Warriors||$89,832 ($93,934*)|
|2017/18||Atlanta Hawks||$100,000 ($104,567*)|
|2016/17||New Orleans Pelicans||$63,936 ($67,948*)|
|2016/17||Dallas Mavericks||$31,968 ($33,974*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic