Raul Neto NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-2 / 1.88
Weight:172 lbs. / 78 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He makes $50,000 more if he plays at least 600 minutes and 67 games and his defensive rating is below 100, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 42.72 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 329th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 232nd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 139th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 98th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 11th best-paid player of the Utah Jazz this year.
- He is projected to be the 8th best-paid player of the Utah Jazz next year.
- His agent is Aylton Tesch of Dynasty Sports.