Reggie Bullock NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:200 lbs. / 90.7 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||New York Knicks|
- Only $1,000,000 guaranteed in 2020/21, HoopsHype has learned. His contract becomes fully guaranteed if not waived by October 17, 2020.
- He's making 60 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 230th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 197th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 99th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 83rd best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 12th best-paid player of the New York Knicks this year.
- He is projected to be the 11th best-paid player of the New York Knicks next year.
- His agent is David Bauman of Independent Sports and Entertainment.
|2018/19||Los Angeles Lakers||$2,500,000 ($2,541,212*)|
|2017/18||Detroit Pistons||$2,500,000 ($2,614,184*)|
|2016/17||Detroit Pistons||$2,255,644 ($2,397,196*)|
|2015/16||Detroit Pistons||$1,252,400 ($1,344,268*)|
|2014/15||Phoenix Suns||$1,200,720 ($1,290,392*)|
|2013/14||Los Angeles Clippers||$1,149,000 ($1,260,399*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic