Russell Westbrook NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-3 / 1.91
Weight:186 lbs. / 84.8 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- In September 2017, he signed what at the time was the richest contract in NBA history.
- He's making 7.96 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 2nd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid guard next year.
- He's the highest-paid player of the Oklahoma City Thunder this year.
- He is projected to be the highest-paid player of the Oklahoma City Thunder next year.
- His agent is Thaddeus Foucher of Wasserman.
|2018/19||Oklahoma City Thunder||$35,665,000 ($36,252,932*)|
|2017/18||Oklahoma City Thunder||$28,299,399 ($29,591,937*)|
|2016/17||Oklahoma City Thunder||$26,540,100 ($28,205,614*)|
|2015/16||Oklahoma City Thunder||$16,744,218 ($17,972,469*)|
|2014/15||Oklahoma City Thunder||$15,719,062 ($16,892,997*)|
|2013/14||Oklahoma City Thunder||$14,693,906 ($16,118,529*)|
|2012/13||Oklahoma City Thunder||$13,668,750 ($15,257,038*)|
|2011/12||Oklahoma City Thunder||$5,082,416 ($5,767,383*)|
|2010/11||Oklahoma City Thunder||$4,017,720 ($4,721,450*)|
|2009/10||Oklahoma City Thunder||$3,755,640 ($4,459,954*)|
|2008/09||Oklahoma City Thunder||$3,493,680 ($4,089,672*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic