Solomon Hill NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-7 / 2.01
Weight:226 lbs. / 102.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||New Orleans Pelicans|
- He would only make $12,252,928 if he played fewer than 1,000 minutes in 2018/19, HoopsHype has learned. Under the same scenario, $12,758,781 in 2019/20.
- He's making 4.3 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 101st best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 81st best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 39th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 29th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the New Orleans Pelicans this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the New Orleans Pelicans next year.
- His agents are Chris Emens and Omar Wilkes.
|2017/18||New Orleans Pelicans||$12,236,535 ($12,587,912*)|
|2016/17||New Orleans Pelicans||$11,709,603 ($12,242,617*)|
|2015/16||Indiana Pacers||$1,358,880 ($1,434,904*)|
|2014/15||Indiana Pacers||$1,302,840 ($1,377,432*)|
|2013/14||Indiana Pacers||$1,246,680 ($1,345,371*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic