Steven Adams NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 7-0 / 2.13
Weight:255 lbs. / 115.7 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Oklahoma City Thunder|
- His contract includes a trade bonus, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 6.97 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 42nd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 38th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 7th best-paid center this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid center next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid player of the Oklahoma City Thunder this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the Oklahoma City Thunder next year.
- His agent is Darren 'Mats' Matsubara of Wasserman.
|2018/19||Oklahoma City Thunder||$24,157,304 ($24,555,533*)|
|2017/18||Oklahoma City Thunder||$22,471,911 ($23,498,286*)|
|2016/17||Oklahoma City Thunder||$3,140,517 ($3,337,599*)|
|2015/16||Oklahoma City Thunder||$2,279,040 ($2,446,216*)|
|2014/15||Oklahoma City Thunder||$2,184,960 ($2,348,137*)|
|2013/14||Oklahoma City Thunder||$2,090,880 ($2,293,597*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic