Terrence Ross NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:206 lbs. / 93.4 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He can earn an extra $500,000 if his defensive rating is below 100 and he plays at least 63 games while averaging at least 22 minutes per game, according to Bobby Marks. He would make an additional $500,000 if his team reaches the Finals.
- He's making 19.04 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 104th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 82nd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 47th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 39th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid player of the Orlando Magic this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid player of the Orlando Magic next year.
- His agents are Aaron Mintz and Mitch Nathan.
|2018/19||Orlando Magic||$10,500,000 ($10,673,090*)|
|2017/18||Orlando Magic||$10,500,000 ($10,979,573*)|
|2016/17||Orlando Magic||$10,000,000 ($10,627,546*)|
|2015/16||Toronto Raptors||$3,553,917 ($3,814,610*)|
|2014/15||Toronto Raptors||$2,793,960 ($3,002,619*)|
|2013/14||Toronto Raptors||$2,678,640 ($2,938,343*)|
|2012/13||Toronto Raptors||$2,563,320 ($2,861,173*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic