TJ Warren NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-8 / 2.03
Weight:220 lbs. / 99.8 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Could make up to $11,560,000 in 2019/20, $12,500,000 in 2020/21 and $13,440,000 in 2021/22 thanks to bonuses, HoopsHype has learned.
- He's the 116th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 97th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 44th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 37th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid player of the Indiana Pacers this year.
- He is projected to be the 5th best-paid player of the Indiana Pacers next year.
- His agents are Ty Sullivan and Austin Brown.
|2018/19||Phoenix Suns||$11,750,000 ($11,943,696*)|
|2017/18||Phoenix Suns||$3,152,930 ($3,296,935*)|
|2016/17||Phoenix Suns||$2,128,920 ($2,262,519*)|
|2015/16||Phoenix Suns||$2,041,080 ($2,190,800*)|
|2014/15||Phoenix Suns||$1,953,120 ($2,098,983*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic