TJ Warren NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-8 / 2.03
Weight:215 lbs. / 97.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Could make up to $12,500,000 in 2018/19, $11,560,000 in 2019/20, $12,500,000 in 2020/21 and $13,440,000 in 2021/22 thanks to bonuses, HoopsHype has learned.
- He's making 272.66 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 116th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 99th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 42nd best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 38th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Phoenix Suns this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Phoenix Suns next year.
- His agents are Ty Sullivan and Austin Brown.
|2017/18||Phoenix Suns||$3,152,930 ($3,243,467*)|
|2016/17||Phoenix Suns||$2,128,920 ($2,225,827*)|
|2015/16||Phoenix Suns||$2,041,080 ($2,155,271*)|
|2014/15||Phoenix Suns||$1,953,120 ($2,064,943*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic