Tony Parker NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-2 / 1.88
Weight:177 lbs. / 80.3 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His 2019/20 contract becomes guaranteed on July 4, 2019, according to Zach Lowe.
- He's the 214th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 159th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 91st best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 65th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 8th best-paid player of the Charlotte Hornets this year.
- He is projected to be the 6th best-paid player of the Charlotte Hornets next year.
- His agent is Steve Heumann of Creative Artists Agency.
|2017/18||San Antonio Spurs||$15,453,126|
|2016/17||San Antonio Spurs||$14,445,313|
|2015/16||San Antonio Spurs||$13,437,500|
|2014/15||San Antonio Spurs||$12,500,000|
|2013/14||San Antonio Spurs||$12,500,000|
|2012/13||San Antonio Spurs||$12,500,000|
|2011/12||San Antonio Spurs||$12,500,000|
|2010/11||San Antonio Spurs||$13,500,000|
|2009/10||San Antonio Spurs||$12,600,000|
|2008/09||San Antonio Spurs||$11,550,000|
|2007/08||San Antonio Spurs||$10,500,000|
|2006/07||San Antonio Spurs||$9,450,000|
|2005/06||San Antonio Spurs||$8,400,000|
|2004/05||San Antonio Spurs||$1,545,441|
|2003/04||San Antonio Spurs||$856,200|
|2002/03||San Antonio Spurs||$800,400|
|2001/02||San Antonio Spurs||$744,480|