Tony Snell NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-7 / 2.01
Weight:200 lbs. / 90.7 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He's making 7.4 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 106th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 77th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 40th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 28th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid player of the Detroit Pistons this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Detroit Pistons next year.
- His agent is Austin Brown of Creative Artists Agency.
|2018/19||Milwaukee Bucks||$10,607,143 ($10,782,000*)|
|2017/18||Milwaukee Bucks||$9,821,429 ($10,270,009*)|
|2016/17||Milwaukee Bucks||$2,368,327 ($2,516,950*)|
|2015/16||Chicago Bulls||$1,535,880 ($1,648,542*)|
|2014/15||Chicago Bulls||$1,472,400 ($1,582,362*)|
|2013/14||Chicago Bulls||$1,409,040 ($1,545,651*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic