Trey Lyles NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-10 / 2.08
Weight:235 lbs. / 106.6 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||San Antonio Spurs|
- Only $1,000,000 guaranteed in 2020/21, according to Jeff Siegel. Fully guaranteed if not waived by June 30, 2020.
- He's making 63.48 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 180th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 138th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 71st best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 55th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 7th best-paid player of the San Antonio Spurs this year.
- He is projected to be the 5th best-paid player of the San Antonio Spurs next year.
- His agent is Rich Paul of Klutch Sports Management.
|2018/19||Denver Nuggets||$3,364,249 ($3,419,708*)|
|2017/18||Denver Nuggets||$2,441,400 ($2,552,907*)|
|2016/17||Utah Jazz||$2,340,600 ($2,487,483*)|
|2015/16||Utah Jazz||$2,239,800 ($2,404,097*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic