Tyler Lydon NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-9 / 2.06
Weight:220 lbs. / 99.8 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Only $50,000 guaranteed in 2019/20, HoopsHype has learned. Increases to $215,000 if not waived by November 1, 2019, $490,000 if not waived by December 1, 2019 and $765,000 if not waived by December 31, 2019. His 2020/21 contract includes a $50,000 guarantee if still with the team by July 1, 2020. Fully guaranteed by July 15, 2020.
- He's the 353rd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He was the 348th best-paid NBA player last year.
- He's the 152nd best-paid forward this year.
- He was the 141st best-paid forward last year.
- He's the 13th best-paid player of the Sacramento Kings this year.
- He is projected to be the 10th best-paid player of the Sacramento Kings next year.
- His agents are Andy Shiffman and Mark Bartelstein.
|2018/19||Denver Nuggets||$1,874,640 ($1,905,543*)|
|2017/18||Denver Nuggets||$1,579,440 ($1,651,578*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic